Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sh** or get OFF THE SCALE!

OK, either I need to STOP weighing every day or I need to STOP complaining about it! You guys were ALL right, and the scale was my friend this morning, as I was back down and beyond my lowest number yet...

...184.6!!!

I'm so close to the 170s, I can TASTE IT!

So, just for today, I can't commit to not weighing myself today, but I will commit to not complaining about how it fluctuates. If I can't keep that commitment, I may need to revisit my decision to weigh daily.

But YAY! I'm sooooo happy that this program is working! (I don't want to give you the wrong impression - that I only think it's working when the scale shows it. I haven't doubted it, and that is why I didn't blow it yesterday, but hit it even harder at the gym, like everyone encouraged me to do.)

Today, I'm home with Devon, my 6 year old, who has off for the Jewish holidays. I have a schedule all made up for her and truthfully, it's going pretty well so far. I'm struggling a little bit to stay on track with the work I have to do, but not so bad. I am just a little bit in procrastination paralysis, but will be back on track when we get back from the gym. We leave in 20 minutes.

So, off to do a simple chest workout - for some reason, Tony was easy on me today, or at least that's how it feels - and then to Whole Foods to pick up some lunch and back home to finish up my work for the day.

Talk to you guys later! Pics are coming this weekend, I promise!!

Love, Lii

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! That's great! I know how hard it is to NOT step on the scale everyday, but it really messes with your head. In the beginning with Tony, I ONLY weighed when he told me to. It was hard, 'cause yes, I was a scale whore, but I did EVERYTHING that man told me to do. Talk to him about the scale. He will help.

Hope today was great for you. Sounded like you had a plan and was getting it done. YAY for plans!

HUGS

Britishlady said...

OMG Evelyne you crack me up "scale whore" LOL.
Well done on the weight loss girlie..don't weigh yourself everyday...it's counterproductive. Your body flacuates daily due to so many variables...sodium, water, hormones etc. I would suggest weighing in ONCE a week at the same time, on the same day..that way it will be more accurate and it won't drive you nuts.

Keep up the great work girlie..170s here we come (I say we because that's what I'm working toward)