Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another first - two hours of babysitting isn't ENOUGH!

WOW! Who would have thought that I would be able to workout for TWO hours straight? I am training for a half marathon, so I had to run 6 miles today, and I followed it with a 45 minutes Tony session. WOW. Did I say WOW?

I actually wasn't able to get his entire workout in, because the gym has a two hour limit on babysitting. I ended up having to stop before the last cardio interval (2 min) and only got one set of 12 reps of the behind the head presses. (OK, and I hate those exercises, anyway. Ooops - who said that? Don't rat me out to Tony.)

So, I did my stats this morning. was down 3 inches (1 inch off my abs, one off my biceps) for a total loss this month of NINE inches. I'm pretty pleased about that. Oh man, the workout is suddenly hitting me...I'm soooo tired.

Oh, and did I mention we had TWO birthday parties (for a two year old and a six year old), both with cake, one with pizza, one with hoagies and chips and I didn't have ANY OF IT? Man, I am really committed to this. Week 5, and still going strong. YAY ME!

OK, that's all for now. I'll post again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Health Girl said...

WOWSERS! WTG on your workouts and clean eats! Congrats on your loss! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Tina said...

:) Wow great workout!!! I hated those presses too, but they get easier and your range of motion gets better, now I love them!!! Good for you, your energy is infectious!!