Monday, September 8, 2008

Week 2 Weigh In

188! That's the official weigh in, which is actually down a little from a few days ago. I'll take it! I'm now down an average of 3.8 pounds a week, so I hope the trend continues so I can make Tony's (and my) goal of reaching 185 by next Monday.

Things are really crazy now that my eldest is in Kindergarten and it makes it really hard to find time to get these workouts in. I'm determined, though, and know I can do it.

For instance, today my middle daughter has an appointment about her toe-walking, and so I have to pick her up from day care at 3:15, take her to Wawa to get dinner for her and her older sister, then off to pick up her older sister, then we all head to the gym. I workout from 4 to 5:15 or so, then try to fly up to King of Prussia, which is at least 40 minutes away, for her appointment. The girls will eat dinner on the way, and I will eat when we get home.

Can I tell you I was up at 4 am trying to figure this all out? I still haven't quite worked out where I'm going to get in an hour of cardio on Thursday when I have to take Amelia to ballet at 4:30. Oh, and I have to WORK, too.

Speaking of which, I'd better get back to it.

I'll post again soon!

Lii

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

How in the world did I get so behind in your posts?!?!

WAY TO GO on your scale number!! Even more importantly, great job on your drive! You're rubbing off on this old girl who has been thinking that she deserves to ruin all of her hard work. ;-p

Keep it up, Lii!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!