Monday, September 1, 2008

I can really do this!

191 this morning and my first weekend is behind me, not to mention the last holiday of the summer. Thank goodness!

I don't know why Tony's program works. I just know that it does. I have been exercising (running) long enough to know that it's always a good idea to make plans to run in the early morning if I want to be accountable. That's what found me at Valley Green at 7 am on Labor Day morning. I ran THREE miles with my friend, and it felt good. No stopping.

Then, I met a friend for breakfast, and ate CLEAN - rye toast, no butter, (not sure if rye toast is allowed, but thought it was a good choice), egg whites with veggies NO cheese, tomato slices. YUM.

Then, off to the gym for legs and cardio - the whole family went. DH decided to jump on the bandwagon and start BFL! Weird, because in my morning prayers, I prayed that God would grace Glen with the willingness to get back in shape so that I would have the support. And lo, and behold, my next conversation with him is that he's started BFL and wants to come with us to the gym. God is GOOD!

Then, I had my Myoplex shake, and packed a yummy spinach and grilled chicken salad to take to the pool, which I had around 3 pm. Finally, ordered pizza for the girls and had a lean turkey burger w/soy cheese and TONS of veggies. Tony said I could make my own protein pudding for a final snack of the night. I'm looking forward to that. I'm a little bit over the chocolate lava cake.

180s, here I come!!!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

GO girl!! Keep up the great work!