Sunday, September 7, 2008

The New Sunday ...or... NOTHING WORTH HAVING IS EVER FREE!

Down 3% bodyfat and 1.5 inches (4 inches since I started), and an inch off my waist and an inch off my abs!

My weight is still 188.2, so I'm hopeful that I can meet Tony's goal (and mine) of hitting 185 next Monday (the 15th).

I never thought I would be the type of person to work out twice in one day, but today I did. I ran FOUR miles this morning (in 50 minutes) and then went to the gym with the girls for a killer 1.5 hour workout. (Three sets of 45 crunches? Tony's killing me. KILLING ME!) I definitely have a swagger in my walk though, confident that I'm going to get to 149 pounds, too! (Thanks, Tea, for your inspiring comment on my last post. It really fired me up! Can you tell?

I feel myself crashing. Hubby is enjoying his free day (fortunately keeping his food away from me). I'm trying to figure out what I can have for dinner so I don't feel deprived. I think real turkey burgers (not frozen) might do the trick.

So, to any Divas out there...what do you think Tony meant by this yesterday?

"I will give you some high carb greens lights this week. I will let you know when."

No comments: