Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Evening Update

Hey there,

Well, I guess the day went okay. Here's how I did:

M1: egg whites, ff, mushrooms, oatmeal, flax oil, sf syrup, strawberries

Audition - ROCKED IT. Now have to decide which agent I want to have as primary! I'm an actress, everyone!

Shoulder/bi workout

M2: Myoplex shake w/glutamine
M3: salad w/grilled chicken and light ranch dressing
M4: Homemade protein bar
M5: broccoli w/soy parmesan cheese, tiny bit of bbq chicken
M6: Homemade protein bar

I know, I know - what the heck was up with M5? I ate M3 and M4 fairly late in the day, that's all I can say. It has been crazy having to go all the way down to the City for these auditions and then get back up to workout and yadda yadda.

Tomorrow, unfortunately, is going to be even crazier. I intend to go right to workout at the gym, then have plans to meet a friend for tennis. Then, I have another audition, then a doctor's appointment in the same general vicinity. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Oh, and I'm cochair of my daughter's school's diversity festival. We have a meeting tomorrow night at 8:30. AAARGGGH! How can my life be so crazy when I don't even have a regular JOB?

No comments: