Monday, March 23, 2009

Today's FEELINGS...an epiphany about PATIENCE (or the lack thereof)

I've been anxious - and all this anxiety has been leading me to food. Today, a dear friend of mine helped me to untangle some of my stuff. It has to do with patience. Never a strong suit of mine.

A dear friend of mine and I were talking this morning, and for the fifth time in a week, I was getting advice that I'm spread to thin and in too many different directions, but then she said something different, something that really hit home.

She said, "Did it ever occur to you that maybe what you're supposed to be doing is waiting? You start doing something and then when it doesn't pan out right away you go off and do something else. Maybe you should do it and just give it time to pan out.

And that's so scary to me - just letting the Universe bear the fruit of my labor and not continuing to pluck at the branches hoping one of those little teeny apples WON'T be sour. I know it's true. I know it's coming with acting. I know something REALLY big is going to happen for me there. I just KNOW it. I have known it since I was 4 years old, I think. And something REALLY big is happening here, with Dreambodies. It's all related. It's all a part of the Universal plan unfolding right before my eyes.

No comments: