Friday, March 20, 2009

Time to get real...

So, after succumbing to temptation and eating a handful of fries and a couple fish sticks (yes...nasty, I know) off my daughter's plate tonight, I sat down to watch some reality television and was surprised to get a dose of reality of my own.

I was watching Diddy’s “Making the Band” and their choreographer says to them, “I’ve seen so many bands get to this point and fail because they don’t want it bad enough. It’s about choices. It’s about taking it to the next level and not being afraid to spread your wings. You have to decide if you’re going to take it past this point, or if you’re too afraid. If you had it to do over again, would you take this opportunity? And if you would, then use that knowledge to empower yourself.”

As I sat watching, I asked myself the same question. If I had it to do over again, six months ago, knowing what I know now, would I have signed up for Dreambodies? The answer is, HELL YEAH, no hesitation I would have. And so, is it worth some stupid handful of French fries or bagel with cream cheese to sabotage what I want so badly, what I’ve wanted from the beginning? Hell, no, it isn’t.

I love Tony for continuing to push me to the level of knowing, the level of commitment I need to get to and to stay at in order to complete and own this transformation. I continue to be humbly grateful that I have him in my corner. I feel truly blessed.

Onward.

No comments: