Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My recreation continues...

TOM is finally gone, phew. Now, could I please see the other side of 160? Please? Pretty please?

It was a rough weekend, I'm not going to lie. My running group started, and so I at least got some running in, but I just wasn't feeling it. I was going through some personal stuff and for the first time in my life, actually couldn't get through my workout on Sunday because I kept bursting into tears. Partially hormonal, partially real life stuff happening. Tony was SO sweet and supportive. He really is a good guy and a good friend (and a good trainer). Anyway, I got through it and am back on track. Ended up taking an authorized cheat on Sunday night, so I'm still trying to recover from that.

My recreation does continue. I'm heading up to NYC on Thursday to audition for The Wiz. Keep me in your prayers. I'm chasing my dreams!!

I gotta go to sleep. Just thought you guys might want a little teeny update.

2 comments:

Ce Ce Grigsby said...

hey girl! I will definitely keep you in my prayers! You are one "driven" woman!!!! And definitely an inspiration to me and a lot of other people. Keep your head up and keep reaching for that prize!!!

*hugs*
~Carolyn~

Michael Horvath said...

Good trainers are hard to come by. I have seen so many bad ones. It is great that you have one that is so much more to you than just "do this exercise".