Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boring Post Alert...

So....sleepy.

Ok, so I started to freak out when I realized that my weight loss was stalling. Thank God for blogs! I was able to go back and look at my blogs from last month and could see that the same thing happened last month - in fact, it stalled for two weeks last month and then BAM! Down ten pounds. I'm eager to see the 160s - I haven't been there since 2005 - and I know I will get there.

Today was a busy day. DH had a gig and after meeting up with my running group and in-person trainer for a Playground Workout, I took the girls to the gym and did bis/tris. I took it easy with the cardio because I intend to run 7 miles tomorrow morning, in preparation for the 1/2 marathon. Oh - did I tell you? My running buddies didn't register in time. I'll be running this race BY MYSELF. Whatever.

Anyway, after the gym, I took the girls to a fun party at a nearby farm where they had a hayride, a hay maze, pumpkin painting - it was a blast! My 2 year old had a 20 minute nap, so by 8 pm when I was putting her down for bed, she was totally rubbing her eyes and ready to go.

Ah, crap - I know this is a boring post. What can I say? I'm tired. I need to really just go to bed. I'll post again tomorrow.

Take care, all,

Liimu

No comments: