Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lookin' pretty good, but a new day is dawning...

So, I'm lookin' pretty hot these days. Tony has worked some serious magic (and I have worked my serious a** off) but I have a long way to go.

I called him this morning, frustrated at seeing 168 this morning, which is pretty much where I have been for the past three months. He called me back this afternoon and we talked for a long time. Here's the basic gist (deep breath....)

We're kicking this thing into overdrive. He authorized a serious cheat meal for tonight (my first authorized cheat since Christmas, which is partly because I've had so dang many UNauthorized cheats) and then he is going to start giving me SERIOUS food plans to follow, for about 3 weeks or so. He even said something about every other day or every third day being a LIQUID DIET. Oh yikes.

But dammit, this is what I WANT. I want to kick my metabolism in gear. I want to shock my body into starting to lose weight, and more than anything, I WANT TO BE IN THE 150s!!! So, I will do whatever it takes to get there.
Watch me shrink, y'all - Oxygen cover, here I come!!!

1 comment:

rockstarmom said...

You look HOT HOT HOT girlfriend!! KICK IT!!