Friday, July 10, 2009

No one ever said this would be easy...

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was pregnant. But I'm not, so the best I can come up with is that my body is fighting off some sort of infection. Not all together surprising, given the fact that my youngest daughter was in the ER with the croup last week. She still has a nasty cough and is to young to really know better than to cough right in my face.

So, today I'm home with my five-year old. How I wish she would lay down with me and sleep for a couple hours. Maybe after we do some reading lessons she'll have lunch and lay down with me. If not, she'll have to just watch me lay down.

I did, however, make it to the gym, despite the fact that I feel like an extra from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video...total zombie. I hit it pretty hard with the shoulders, but I have to admit that I couldn't do much more than walk for my cardio. Better than nothing, I suppose. I will make sure my food is squeaky clean and I get at least 4 liters of water in. Best I can do.

Hope you guys are having a super clean, super fun day.

1 comment:

Miss Rachel said...

I hope you (and your little girl) are feeling better soon. Funny how much easier it is to take naps as adults than it is when we're kids. ;-)