- I have sung live on national network television in front of 10 million people. Seriously. You don't believe me? Do a search on my name and YouTube and see what you get.
- I got sober when I was only 24 years old (and stayed sober).
- I have eaten cow tongue, deer heart and chipmunk (what can I say - my dad would cook anything).
- I learned to read when I was 2.5 years old. My father wrote a reading program and had me on the Today Show, Good Morning America, and in front of several live audiences of more than 100 people reading Alex Haley's Roots when I was just 5 years old to prove its efficacy.
- I ran a marathon when I was 35 and had two children, then 3 and 1.
- I went to 6 different schools between kindergarten and 12th grade.
- I am an obsessive compulsive editor. I cannot read a book, watch a movie, read a blog, or browse a website without editing. When I was just 9 or 10, my dad offered me 25 cents a mistake to edit his reading program, and when I got to $25, he had to rescind the offer. My husband and I used to entertain ourselves when we were dating by trying to find as many errors as we could on the placemats at the local diners.
OK, there you go. Here now - I tag:
Like Melissa said, if you've already been tagged, my sincere apologies! It's hard to find 7 people who haven't!!!