Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Awesome Day

What a great day. Just wanted to share with you guys that I'm here, and still kicking royal butt. I'm coming to the end of my cycle, too (saw your post, Melissa), and can't wait for the weight drop that always comes if I just stay abstinent through it all. I want to see the 150s, so bad.

I had such a good workout today. It was a chest crit, and for one of my running intervals (3 minutes), I ran at 6.0 mph, then 7.5 mph, then 9.0 mph for a full minute!!

Anyway, I'm tired, still have to return some phone calls (maybe I'll wait until tomorrow). But GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

I'm so blessed and grateful. I think I secured at least one project, which will get me through June, and hope to have a couple more by the end of February. My talk show, Beyond the Stuff, has really begun to take off. We've finished our first recording and are starting to attract the attention of agents, casting directors and producers.

2009 is going to be a PHENOMENAL year, folks. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: