Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 2 of INSANITY

Today was successful, although I didn't get everything done I had planned. I also went slightly over my planned calories but still had a respectable number (1850), especially considering what I burned with that awesome INSANITY workout. Boo ya.

Tomorrow, I meet with my trainer - Chrissy of www.healthyfitgirl.com.  Her workouts vary, so I don't feel comfortable having it replace my INSANITY workout. Instead, I'll do the INSANITY workout as soon as I wake up and then work out with her later in the morning. Still having a hard time getting my training runs in - I'm exhausted from my workouts and can't get myself to go out and do another 45 minutes of cardio. I know I'll get it together, though, so I'm not too worried. I have been faithfully doing my long runs, and I know that's the most important factor. I ran 6 this past weekend and have 10 scheduled for this Saturday. Then, an adventure run on Sunday with the kids - that should be fun.

Hubby got injured - I think by the Fit Test yesterday. It's a bummer, because we're sort of in this thing together and I really don't want him to get discouraged and quit. I need a partner. Well, I don't NEED one - I do a pretty good job keeping myself motivated - but I was looking forward to having us both end up with ROCKIN' after pictures, if you know what I mean.
Anyhoo - in diet news, I did pretty well today. Calories were a little high, as I mentioned, thanks to a dinnertime board meeting at Cosi. Who would have think a freakin' Cobb salad would have over 700 calories? And I forgot to order the light dressing. Fuckity fuck. But I just logged it and moved on. I know I am losing weight at a rapid pace - doing everything I"m supposed to. Not worried one bit.

I will keep logging in every day to let you guys know how I'm doing. I plan to update my progress pics every two weeks, too.  Not sure if anyone is reading, but hey - just in case. Until tomorrow - stay fit!

No comments: