Monday, April 22, 2019

Today is officially day 1. Day 1 of Recreating Liimu 2.0.
I got the results of my blood tests and found out that not only am I anemic and in severe adrenal fatigue, I'm also allergic to gluten, eggs (especially egg whites!), dairy, salmon, almonds, beef, peas...oh, you get the idea. EVERYTHING, basically.
I won't get into all the stuff I ate over Easter weekend. Today came and it was time to get started.
I had to hit the road by 7 am in order to get to San Diego in time for my first meeting and I woke up and hadn't even packed yet.
I ran around like a crazy person trying to get everyone up, trying to get Max bathed (finally), and trying to make sure I had my Purim packed, and protein shakes for the road as well as one for breakfast. (Is wheatgrass gluten free?)
After my first meeting, I had just enough time to stop at Whole Foods for lunch. It was yummy, but barely filled my tummy. 
After lunch, my period came. Yay.
After my last meeting of the day, I went back to the hotel and was so exhausted, but I still got dressed to workout. I took some pictures (Tony asked for before pics) and nearly cried. I cannot believe how huge I am. Ok, fine, it's partially because of my period, but it's mostly because I've got 100 pounds to lose. 
I went down to the hotel gym only to find it full of teen fitness models. Or, that's what it looked like. Yay, joy. I can think of nothing I enjoy more than shlepping my bloated body all over the hotel gym while perfect tens give me the side eye.
I lasted about 12 minutes and then took myself back up to my room (long enough to seriously aggravate my Achilles, I might add).
I put in an order for GrubHub and waited for it to arrive only to find that the guy couldn't get a hold of me (supposedly) so it had to be credited back and I had to wait another hour.
I was so hungry by the time it came, I scarfed it down and followed it up with Sleep chocolates (tiny bit of dairy in those, but I'm calling it a good night).
I did toss the bread that came with my food, so all in all, I slayed.
One day down, 364 to go.

No comments: