Saturday, April 27, 2019

Day 1 of the Purium Cleanse

The day started off pretty easy. I woke up at 6:30 AM and had my five amino acids, which re basically like vitamins. I have about 15 other vitamins I have to take in the morning so another five wasn’t really a big deal. I skipped having a Flex food because I wasn’t hungry. I rarely am in the morning. I had my Purium shake at around 10:30 and then had more amino acids and my first flex food – a cup of strawberries – at around lunchtime.  This is around when it started getting really difficult.

Mid morning, I tried to go out for a work out. The gym was closed but I pushed forward. I walked up the hill to the track and tried to do my Tony work out. It was so disheartening to feel how difficult it is to work out at this weight. And it doesn’t help that my Achilles heel is still very sore with tendinitis.  Nevertheless, I managed to make it work. I reached out to Tony, who assured me that it will get better. He asked for my patience. What choice do I have? Fast forward to the evening - I had steamed broccoli for dinner after having an apple flex food mid-afternoon. After “dinner“ I have my cherry drink, took my bedtime vitamins and went to bed.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. Nine more to go.

No comments: