Sunday, December 20, 2009

A GREAT weekend!!!

I did it! I had a great weekend, despite the snow and ice. Saturday, I went to the gym before we got hit with two feet of snow. Today, I was snowed in and couldn't make it to the gym, and I texted Tony and got the OK to shovel snow instead of the back workout I had planned to do. Shoveling for an hour was WAY harder, I think. I was covered in sweat and achey all over when I was done. Our driveway is about 100 yards long. Seriously.

I kept my food pretty clean and I am really optimistic about what the scale will show tomorrow. My goal is to be down to 163 by Christmas and to stay there through the holiday. I was successful at the grocery store today...had some gluten-free snacks in my grocery cart (supposedly for the plane ride...on Wednesday) and I thought better of it and put them back.

My only thing is how much I have to do between now and when we leave, between Christmas stuff and stuff for work. I'm just hopeful I can get to the gym every day. Yikes. Saying prayers for that, that things will just get canceled here and there, leaving space in my day to get it all done. :)

Hope you guys are all having a great holiday!

No comments: