Saturday, December 5, 2009

TGIM!!!

So, Tony came down on me pretty tough for the fact that I have basically gained and lost the same five pounds for the past YEAR. He said that I need to get the mentality that every day is Monday. What does this mean?

You guys all know the fervor you have for a new program or weight-loss regimen on Monday, especially after a weekend of saying, "Ah, whatever...I'll get back on track on Monday." Well, Tony's point is if somehow, I can convince myself that it's Monday on the especially difficult days (that is, Friday - Sunday), then I can finally break through this barrier I've been bumping up against for months and get through to the next level (that is, the 150s).

So, today was my first day giving it a try. Pretty good...not quite Monday-level clean, but WAY better than Fridays and Saturdays past. Tomorrow's Sunday, and Tony gave me the day off. YIPPEE!!! But it will still be Monday, and then...it's Monday! Piece of cake...I mean, er...piece of fruit!

Hope you guys are all having a great weekend. I'll check in on Monday!

No comments: