Friday, November 20, 2009

Quick post

On my way to "movie night" with my girls and their friends. Super psyched - I love hanging with these people. I have to make sure that I keep my food clean, though. Visiting with friends is a trigger, as is watching movies.

167 this morning. I'm still determined to see the 150s by January 1. Let's GO!

Good workout today, not great. Added a 3 mile run and 1 mile walk, which should also help. I'm getting ready to fill up liter number 4. That ought to do it for today.

Oh, and two days till the half marathon. YEAH baby! Tomorrow's my showcase, and then finishing my last long run of the year. WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Tearose said...

You Can do it! I went to see New Moon last night and sat through hubby having a hamburger and fries at my fav place and then no popcorn, drinks and crap at the movie. I feel so happy I didn't give in this morning! Hop you enjoy the movie!

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of love and support!