Monday, November 30, 2009

A great day!

And Tony's call came right at the perfect time in the midst of it all. I'm completely back on track, ate clean, worked out hard, seriously stayed to the plan completely and 100%. And in the midst of it all, Tony calls and says he really wants me to stay 100% focused, no diversion from the plan, until Christmas Eve, and can I do it?


I don't know if I can, but I think so. I don't know if I can, but I'm willing to try. I don't know if I can, but I sure do appreciate how much he believes in me, and how much he wants me to succeed.

PLUS, he sanctioned something brand new for the first time - PROTEIN BARS. He recommended this amazing protein bar: Supreme Protein.


I tried the Peanut Butter Crunch tonight, and YUM! Unbelievable! Like a freakin' Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!!! I'm in lurrrv.


If I can have these things, I can really do this! I REALLY CAN!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

I know that you can do it. BTW, I can't get past the protein aftertaste on those bars. bleh. But, hey - as long as you can use them (and not abuse them!), then great!! :-)