Monday, June 15, 2009

Grateful for willingness

I continue to pray for willingness, and apparently my Higher Power has no limit to the grace He can offer me. Tonight, I went to a face-to-face Overeaters Anonymous meeting, and it was really wonderful. It gave me so much hope.

I have become willing to do Tony's Boot Camp, as I call it, where I do a liquid diet day, followed by a couple low-calorie days, followed by another liquid diet day. I didn't follow it perfectly today, but the fact that I made it to the gym and the fact that I pretty much stuck to the plan for today gives me hope that I can continue on, maybe even get a little better each day about sticking to the plan.

Anyway, I'm also grateful to have had a very productive day today. I got so much work done, and I spent the first few hours of the day taking my five-year old to CHOP to do her pre-op for next week's surgery. Still, I got good work done and lots of calls made that I needed to make.

Life is good, as long as you show up and do your part. I hope to have a reason to take some new photos in the next month or so. We are going to Florida in mid-September. I fully expect to be under 150 pounds by then. Let's go on and make it so. :)

No comments: