Sunday, May 17, 2009

My latest restart

I once saw a saying on a Weight Watchers poster that said, "Success is a result of persistence and patience, not perfection."

This past couple of weeks has been incredibly difficult, and incredibly eye-opening. I have a real problem with compulsive overeating, and our recent crisis with our daughter coming down with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (and as a result, meningitis and encephalitis) was a perfect excuse to slide right back into a full-blown relapse. (Ten days of nonstop family didn't actually help my case, bless their little hearts.)

So, I'm restarting with a vengeance. Planning my food each day (between 1400 and 1500 calories) and hitting the Tony workouts hard like before. 3-4 liters of ACV water. Visualization, podcasts.

Here are my goals:

Under 165 by June 1
Under 160 by July 1
Under 155 by August 1
Under 150 by Labor Day

Totally do-able. Let's get it started!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tearose said...

hey Limuu! I am sorry to hear about your daughter! That must be very stressful. Great goals though and you can do it! It sucks how fast it comes back, I have put on 25 lbs!! what the hell!
We'll get it off, we have the best coach in the world! ;)

Ce Ce Grigsby said...

You can do this Liimu!!! Keep it going girl! I'm standing right with you!

Can't wait to see you again!

*hugs*