Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How I am

I don't know what to say, really, but I feel like I need to let you guys know where my head is.

First, my body is totally sore from yesterday's workout. As a result, I had absolutely no energy for today's workout, sad to say. And, I dropped my bike off to get tuned up yesterday so no biking for me, either.

Food was fairly on, especially considering I had the three little ones to myself today, which is usually a huge trigger. I'm really hopeful that I'll see the 160s again tomorrow.

It's been awhile since I put my goals on "paper," maybe that would be a good thing to do now. Yeah, they're all weight goals. I don't have the mental energy to do anything more than that tonight. Give me a break.
  1. Under 170 by June 1
  2. Under 165 by July 1
  3. Under 160 by August 1
  4. Under 155 by Labor Day
  5. Under 150 by October 9
  6. Under 145 by Thanksgiving (goal)

1 comment:

Ce Ce Grigsby said...

hey girl! Looks like you're getting back on track just fine. I noticed your weight is going down and I bet you'll be under 170 by June 1st! I'm with you on that goal too! I've been stuck at 171ish for the past 3 weeks!!! But I know I'll beat that this week. I can feel it! Keep it going! you're doing great!

*hugs*