Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm ba-a-a-ck!!

So, I'm back and in this to win this. After a rough summer - had to drop out of the triathlon at the last minute due to a medical procedure I had to have that had me on complete exercise restriction, I am completely restored and ready to ROCK!

That being said, I have some news. I am officially a Dreambodies Diva. Today was Day 1 on the Dreambodies program. (Unfortunately, I haven't yet had a chance to talk to my f2f trainer about it...I hope she will understand my decision to try something new...)

So, I am not really sure how to get this blog looking all cute and fancy like everyone else's, but I did want to get back in the game.

I know I had a great day today. I had a killer workout this morning - the first of many, I am sure. I ate CLEAN all day (am just about to make my final meal 6 and then CRASH for the night). I will try to get this thing set up with some real stats and goals and stuff soon.

This should be a really fun Fall and Winter, since I will be thin and fit and LOVING LIFE again!

No comments: