Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm so tired...

But not doing bad for Day 2.

So, everyone conveniently forgot to tell me that Tony asks you to do an extra 45 minutes of cardio a couple times a week on TOP of workouts that last more than an hour. So, good student that I am, I got up at 4:45 this morning to run 3 miles with my friends (after a month off, it took me 45 minutes, I was sorry to see) and then this afternoon, I did my ab crit. It KILLED. I'm still so sore from yesterday! And tomorrow, he has me doing arms again? How will I do that?

I have to get to bed soon - I really do. If I don't get at least one full night's sleep, I'm going to be no good to anyone. I do have to say that so far, so good. I'm hungry now, but that's mostly because I'm up so late and because I only got 5 of the 6 meals in today - things were crazy. But I have not had any serious craving and have not really been all that hungry. The ACV and lemon juice must be helping. Am I a freak because I like it? I really think the fact that I had started drinking the Kombucha tea is helping me, because it sort of tastes the same.

I am so sore, I cannot even believe it. I took all my measurements (finally). Boy, that was a depressing eye opener. I just have to take it one day at a time and enjoy this journey. I am truly going to LOVE shopping for clothes again in just a few, short months. 150, here I come!!

OK - off to bed. Talk to you later.

Liimu

No comments: