Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who Would Have Thought??

That I would be all crunchy granola and naturopathic? I just came from getting colon hydrotherapy. For those of you who aren't familiar with that phrase, it's a fancy way of saying a "colonic." It's too soon to tell what the benefits will be, but I know there will be benefits. It was weird, though.

I am SO committed to this new way of eating and thinking about food. Today is day 3 and although I was instructed to have vegetable soup, which is not on the Tony D detox diet, I know I'm doing it for a good reason, and tomorrow I will be right back on track with my egg whites and oatmeal (steel cut, thanks to Theresa G, the colon queen).

Oh! And by the way, I was down to 183.6 this morning, down from 188.7 at the beginning of this week. I see 150. I will achieve it like this:

June 24 - 179
July 4 - Size 12 jeans
August 3 - 169
Labor Day - Size 10 jeans
October 9 - 155

No comments: