Saturday, November 22, 2008

ACHIEVING MY GOALS!!

One by one, checking them off the list.

OK, I'm not WEARING my size 12 jeans yet, but I am getting them zipped and am almost ready to wear them! I think I'll be able to check that off the list. But the big news is that this morning, I stepped on the scale and saw (drum roll please...)

...171.4!!!

That means I am two pounds away from my goal of being under 170! That was my goal before Christmas, and I might hit that before Thanksgiving! (Which is what I told Tony was my goal.) Tomorrow is the half-marathon and assuming my food will stay clean (which it will), I KNOW I will see 169 before Thanksgiving. I KNOW IT! That means, I can hit my New Year's Eve Challenge goal of 165 by New Years. NO PROBLEM!

This morning, three people commented on how much weight I've lost. I feel great. I LOVE being abstinent and in shape! 13 pounds from now, I will officially weigh what I weighed on my wedding day! For the first time since then! How cool is that???

I'm on TOP OF THE WORLD!

I'll post tomorrow night and let you guys know how the half marathon went. I hope to break the 2.5 hour mark. (How do people run marathons in under 2.5 hours? I can't fathom it...)

No comments: