Monday, April 4, 2011

Where we at?

Hi there, everybody!

So, I bought the first pair of non-maternity jeans today to see where we are. Drum roll please....

...size 18. And a tight size 18, at that. That means, I have gone up four sizes since my beautiful pre-pregnancy size (shown at right).

I'm not worried. I'm seriously on track with food, logging and eating healthy. I even set goals for each week, getting progressively more intense as I continue to heal post-pregnancy. This week's goal is to keep daily calories below 2500, to walk 3 times and to drink at least 3 liters of water daily. If I achieve these goals, I'm putting $25 in the kitty. By the time we go to the shore in August, I will have $500 saved for some new clothes. Yay!


I feel strong and capable. I know my goals may not seem like a lot to others, but at only 3 weeks postpartum (and nursing, mind you), I am determined to not act like a crazy person trying to lose weight at a ridiculously rapid pace but also to stay on track and disciplined, back in good habits and back to being conscious of how I eat. My theory is that this will keep me consistently moving toward my goal.

No comments: