Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm RUNNING!

Okay, so I only ran 2 minutes at a time, but the fact is...I'm RUNNING! I am so confident that I'm going to finally start seeing this next 25 pounds come OFF now that I'm working out the way I like to. I ran/walked for 50 minutes today and was sweaty and red-faced at the end. It felt GREAT!

I have decided that I am going to really use the Law of Attraction to achieve vibrant health and the body of my dreams. I've done it before, I can do it again. I've used the LoA to build an amazingly successful business in what's touted as one of the worst economic situations we've faced in many years. Not for me! :) The Law of Attraction works - if you believe it, you can achieve it. I've struggled not with my weight, but with my belief in myself in this area. NO MORE. I know I am beautiful. I know I am strong. I know what is healthy for my body and that I have the strength to make healthy choices.

Watch me transform before your eyes!!! I will even include progress pics. How's THAT for confident. I intend to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of this year and YOU can join me on the journey!

Tonight's dinner was quesadillas with chicken, organic cheddar cheese, fat-free refried beans, homemade guacamole and salsa. YUM! My daughter said I am the best cook in the world. Tee hee! I can cook!

Okay, I'm all over the place. I will check in again soon!

No comments: