Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser is back...

Man, I wish I had had someone this morning yelling at me like Jillian. OK, granted...I had been up working until after midnight the night before. Granted, I was really, really tired. But DANG - what the f*** is UP with me? I haven't had a decent workout in a WEEK. So WHAT I have a busy life? So WHAT I have been working 10 hour days, rehearsing and recording and trying to be a decent mother and wife? I can still get a good workout in.

It all stops here. I didn't watch the Biggest Loser last season, but I'm watching it now. There is NO excuse for me not drinking over a gallon of water a day. There is NO excuse for me not eating clean. There is NO excuse for me not getting my skinny behind in the gym and giving it my all, if these 250, 350, 450 pound girls are in there doing there thing.

Sure, they have the time allotted to do it. But you know what? I have a BLESSED life, and I can FIND the time to do it. The only thing keeping me from getting it done is what's between my ears. So, it starts NOW.

And you know what? I'm updating those goals. I'm making them AGGRESSIVE. I want to be at my final GOAL by the end of this year. It WILL happen. It starts NOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will reach your goals and EXCEED them. Look what you have accomplished in the other areas of your life!!!

Jesse Heaslip said...

If you are having a little trouble getting started with your goal setting consider using an online tracking tool like http://noomii.com

Best of luck achieving your goals!

Cheers