But today was SUCH a good day! First of all, I've already downed 4 liters and had a killer workout. I did squats with 135 lbs and leg presses with 500 lbs, then I did my ending cardio like this:
- Minutes 1-5, 30 sec at 4 mph, 30 sec at 7 mph
- Minutes 6-10, 30 sec at 4 mph, 30 sec at 8 mph
- Minute 9, 30 sec at 4 mph, 30 sec at 9 mph
- Minute 10, 30 sec at 4 mph, 30 sec at 10 mph.
And then, I did all this:
- Dismantled the tree, put it out and put the decorations up in the attic (with some help)
- Finished three documents for one client
- Finished drafting another new document for another client
- Sent off the last of the 2 birthday invitations for Amelia
- Emptied the dishwasher
- Cleaned up the living room (with some help)
- Called Verizon about my rebate
I could go on and on...I was on FIYAH!!! Then tonight, I made a homemade protein bar. It was kinda nasty, so I'm gonna buy some chocolate Better 'N Butter at the new Whole Foods tomorrow and see if I can doctor it up and salvage it. I can't have regular protein bars because I'm off all dairy, including whey. Say what you want, my skin is almost COMPLETELY clear! It's just a matter of time before my skin is flawless (like my children's skin, if I'm lucky)!
Oh, and guess what else? Pretty soon I'm gonna be a regular guest blogger on a website of a friend of mine...www.motherhoodlater.com. I hope you'll come check me out! Stay tuned!