Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Did you just call me out?

OK, fair enough. It's been a week. More than a week. And I haven't posted. But you know why?

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY!! Yay, me!! This year is starting off with a HUGE bang. I am SO excited and optimistic about what is coming down the pike.

But seriously, I have been really struggling with hormones and wish TOM would just go ahead and come already. That being said, I have managed to keep it together fairly well and hope to achieve my goal for this month. Fingers crossed. Tony wanted me to be closer to the goal by today. Has anyone out there ever talked to him about the hormonal impacts on weight loss? It's just not realistic for me to lose 2 lbs a week consistently. My body doesn't work that way.

OK, well, there you have it. I posted. Signed in. Present and accounted for. Not really much to say otherwise. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

A better question is, what does LIIMU want? If you know that your body can't give you 2 lbs a week (or 2 lbs that week), then quit putting so much pressure on yourself and such do-or-die on that damn scale number, especially if you know that you're doing what you need to do. GAH. I hate that f'ing scale. It measures a whole lot of nothing.

Okay, that said... you are looking awesome and I'm so proud of everything that you are, inside and out. You be proud of you, too.