Thursday, October 8, 2009

The long and winding road...


I'm traveling this week. That's where I have been. What's good about this? I can stay up as late as I want and sleep in as late as I want. The bad news? They don't have a lot of healthy foods in this part of North Carolina, and no one else really eats like me - in fact, they drink, they consume sugar, they consume dairy. I have some support, but I feel like a HUGE BUFFALO compared to the rest of my family. I don't know why, I just do.


So....in honor of the fact that I am NOT a huge buffalo, I am going to share with you one of my recent publicity photos. I AM FAR FROM A BUFFALO!

And.... I deserve to take good care of myself, starting with closing the kitchen tonight (I had lasagna for dinner which wasn't the plan, but it was made with whole wheat pasta, ff cheese and turkey sausage, so that was good, and I had a cup only of Go Lean crunch cereal with soy milk). And I will get up and run in the morning - a good 3-4 mile run. Saturday, I want to get in my 7 mile run before everyone gets up.

Tomorrow is mom's actual birthday. I hope we can make it really special for her. She's certainly making it special for us! Love you, momma!

No comments: