Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Down... but not out.

So, I have been down with a fever the past couple of days, but definitely not out! I'm down a few pounds already and I'm not even a full week past my TOM. I will definitely be under 160 in time for Thanksgiving. YAY!

The showcase went really well. It was so unbelievable to be singing songs that I wrote, and to have people come up to me between sets and say, "Where can I download that song? I could so relate to the lyrics! I want to play that in my car!" At the end of the night, I actually did a call and response, teaching them the song and everyone was singing it!!

(Sorry...my producer asked me to take the video down...check me out on Facebook...I'll be posting some there soon.)

Oh! And despite the fact that I didn't get to bed till way after midnight, I did get up on Sunday and ran my 10 miles as part of my half-marathon training! Maybe that's why I got sick...but whatever...Anyway, I'll be glad to be 100% so I can get back on my half-marathon and Tony training tomorrow!

Have a great day, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You sure got a great set of pipes! I noticed your shoulder cuts too :)

Keep up the great work...you will meet your goal!

Anonymous said...

Great clip! Thanks for sharing that!

I'm sending ~~~healing~~~ vibes your way! I've had a cold too for the last week or so, along with raging PMS, but I'm slowly getting better.

Just keep on keepin' on girl!