Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 3 - Still on FIRE!!

Hidy ho! Day 3, I suppose of the new phase of this journey. OK, I'm not just saying this because I'm a newly minted Beachbody coach (although I am...so please assign me as your coach, if you don't already have one - my coach name is Liimu), but I am in LURV LURV LURV with Beachbody Shakeology and more optimistic than I have been since I started with Tony in 2008.

The weekend went so well. I had my Mother's Day lunch - enjoyed every single BIT of my short stack of pancakes, bacon and omelet (WITH cheese). But then, here's the difference. In the past, I would not have been able to keep from having a Wawa hoagie and chips with my family for dinner. I was not even a little bit hungry. I had homemade kale chips and a chocolate Shakeology shake. Yummy yum yum.  Amazingly, I was DOWN a half pound on Monday morning.  A holiday weekend and I indulged in a cheat meal and a rest day and was STILL down a half pound. YAY!

OK, so here's my biggest news. Many of you who know me know that I have been a runner since 2005, when I ran pretty much every event in Philly, including the Broad Street Run, Philadelphia Distance Run (1/2 marathon) and Philadelphia Marathon. I ran the Philadelphia Half Marathon last November and then injured myself in January and hadn't run since...until today.

Today, I ran 3.1 miles without stopping!!! WOO HOO! I am registered for a half marathon in August and I believe I will actually be able to run it! I am amazed!! Amazed and so grateful.

I have been harnessing the power of the law of attraction, visualizing my perfect body, and the Universe has just been sending me so much to assist in my journey, including:

  1. My meditative hike
  2. Kickboxing
  3. Shakeology
  4. Chrissy, my trainer
  5. Arctic Zero

I am already seeing huge changes, including increased energy, reduced cravings, reduced bloat. My size 18 pants were loose today and I was able to put the belt on the second hole, rather than the first, which is what it's been on for the past couple months. SO exciting!! I am going to be at my goal by the end of the summer - I am so excited for you guys to see my transformation!!

Stay tuned!

No comments: