Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 2...small victories

So, if I look at the big picture and how much I have to lose, I get discouraged. Instead, I need to focus on the small victories in each day. So today, here's what I did that I consider supportive of achieving my goals:
  1. I drank two liters of water, which is great. I think my goal for tomorrow will be to reintroduce the apple cider vinegar drink tomorrow, and see how that goes.
  2. I continued to log today, despite going off my food plan (which, to be fair, was only planned in my head).
  3. I walked for the first time for exercise - 1.5 miles in 30 minutes.
  4. I told on myself - that I've been struggling with negative self talk, behavior I have every intention of changing.

Well, that's today. I've lost 17.5 pounds since I had the baby. That's progress, not too bad for 11 days out! I will keep you guys posted as I continue to make progress!!!

No comments: