Sunday, June 6, 2010

Has it really been nearly a month since I last confessed?

Wow, I cannot believe that it's been that long since I last posted an update.

Things have been really great. I celebrated my birthday on May 22 and had many of my friends and family around to help me celebrate my transition into a whole new decade. I kicked off the day with a live performance at a festival to promote drug and alcohol awareness. Totally fun.

Since then, I've been having a LOT of fun with my girls. I've lost my accountability partner, but I've managed to stay on track by myself (and with the support of my friends and family). I haven't talked to T in awhile. We're supposed to talk tomorrow, and we have a lot to talk about, not the least of which being the fact that I'm going to have to go it alone for awhile.

I've stayed fairly steady, which is amazing considering the fact that I spent ten days in Italy and had a huge birthday celebration. I'm headed to Martha's Vineyard on Wednesday for my sister's 50th birthday celebration and I'm so confident that I'm going to be able to have a successful, healthy vacation. What a miracle.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll check in again soon!

No comments: