Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 33...6 weeks and counting!

So, when D-day comes (and by D-day I mean "delivery day") comes, I fully intend to recreate this site. There's going to be so much to talk about - relaunching my music career, recreating my body post-baby, relaunching myself back into my consulting career. I can hardly wait to get started.

For now, though, i must admit that I'm already at the same amount of weight gained I was at the end of my last pregnancy, which is a bit startling. I'm not giving up the fight, though. I ordered my Bamboo Belly Bandit (hey, I can't knock it till I've tried it, right?) and have selected my jogger travel system. Hell, I even signed up for the 10-mile Broad Street Run on May 1st, not quite 6 weeks after I deliver. Not sure how that's gonna work since the recovery from a c-section is generally 6 weeks, but my midwife is supportive so I'm going for it.

Today was a wonderful day - kids were snowed in and between meetings, we played Just Dance 2 on the Wii, made fairy cookies and hot cocoa, and watched last night's American Idol. They even had reading time and arts and crafts. Something about the snow brings out the good mom in me, I must say. :)

Guess that's all for now. Good night, all!

No comments: