Monday, July 6, 2020

In Case You Were Wondering...

I lost .8 pounds this week, and that’s with the arrival of good old Aunt Flow.

I'm in the middle of the toughest part of the month, battling cravings for chocolate and fat, and just for today, I'm doing pretty well with it. Tomorrow, I go back to working out in person with Mal, and I'm sure that will help shock my body out of any plateau it might be in thanks to my stupid period.

Truthfully, this is just something I've always had to endure and overcome - the impatience of dealing with my body holding onto weight during this time of the month. I really look forward to when my trust in the process has deepened even more, and I can relax in the knowing that I'm taking really good care of my body, and following good direction and guidance, and am on my way to complete and total healing.

I will tell you this - I feel amazing, and I'm super excited to have lost weight two weeks in a row, no matter what the amount. This is the first time that's happened in more than six months!

So again, we celebrate our victories, the biggest one being that I have another weekend under my belt, and another period! Onward and downward!

No comments: