Saturday, August 15, 2009

I had a feeling...and I was right. : (

Not even a half pound in the last two weeks. Boo hiss. So, I think I am going to go back to weighing in more often - maybe once a week - because weighing less doesn't seem to be helping. I've also decided to follow Tony's plan to a tee. Go figure. I know that's what I need to do to see the results I want.

Fact is, I have more incentive than ever to achieve my goals. I had a business meeting with my producer on Friday and we set the date for MY showcase, when I am the featured artist. October 24. We also decided on a holiday concert at a BIG local venue, so that means I have just a couple months to get this body TIGHT. I'm hoping that I will be under 150 by my showcase (that means 15 pounds in 10 weeks...doable, but aggressive, considering how long I've been hovering between 160 and 170). And I'm planning to be closer to 140 by the time we get on that big stage and set off on our tour. Tour!!! Yikes! How exciting is that???

I'm not freaking out. I'm getting fired up. Big difference.

No comments: